– Cleaning all types of domestic and commercial air conditioning systems
– Mould mediation offering anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal, domestic and commercial fogging and treatment
– All natural hand sanitiser, non-toxic, eco friendly, individual or wall mounted units.
– Our services are not limited to what’s mentioned above. For all our great value services visit our Services Page.
Purify Air Con Cleaning Springwood top 5 signs that your air conditioner needs a clean:
- You have a high energy bill: help reduce your power costs! A clean air conditioner is much more efficient thus using less energy.
- There is a weak air flow coming from your unit: if you have turned your unit on and notice that it isn’t very powerful, this could mean your fan needs a clean. The less air being circulated through the room, means the longer it takes to cool the room down, therefore using a lot more energy.
- The air coming from your unit has a bad smell: if you can smell a musty odour coming from your unit when you turn it on, this means your unit has a build-up of dirt, mould and bacteria which circulates through the room each and every time you turn on your unit.
- Your health is being affected: clean air can help anyone who suffers from asthma, hay fever, allergies and ongoing sinus problems.
- Your unit isn’t running as efficiently: keeping your filters regularly cleaned helps greatly with the efficiency of the unit and reduces the amount of dirt getting into the air conditioner. This can reduce your energy costs while also benefitting your health.
Did you know… regular cleaning your air conditioner can increase its life span saving you thousands of dollars in replacement costs.