Split system air conditioners are a popular air conditioning unit that consists of a wall mounted indoor unit that blows cool or warm air into the room; and an outdoor unit designed to dispel the heat generated through the cooling process allowing you to adjust the room temperature accordingly. Refrigerants are used to cool or heat the air which is drawn through a filter to ensure air is clean, fresh and healthy.
When a split system unit is not regularly cleaned and serviced it becomes prone to dust build up and is a breeding ground for bacteria. As the bacteria continues to grow on the coils, fans and filters of the air conditioner, the contaminants begin to affect the overall air quality resulting in harmful allergens being circulated through the room. These allergens are especially harmful to individuals who suffer from asthma, hay fever, sinus problems, eczema and other health problems. A build-up of dirt and dust on the filter and in the coils will also cause an increase in power consumption which will result in an increase in your power bill.
At Purify Air Con Cleaning our fully trained technicians know split system air conditioning units inside-out and know what it takes to effectively clean a unit. The Premium Split System Air Con Clean is a deep cleaning process designed to rid your unit of all airborne particles, dirt, bacteria and harmful mould spores that affect your health and your units’ ability to run efficiently.
All operators are fully trained independent Franchise Owners and fully insured!
Purify Air operators come fully equipped and can service your home, work or office.
So for all your Split System and Air Con Cleaning needs call Purify Air – Air Con Cleaning for a prompt, professional & friendly service guaranteed!
5 Signs that your Split System unit needs a clean
You have a high-energy bill. Help reduce your power costs! A clean air con is much more efficient thus using less energy.
There is weak air flow coming from your unit. If you have turned your unit on and notice that it isn’t very powerful, this could mean your fan needs a clean. The less air being circulated through the room, means the longer it takes to cool the room down or heat it, therefore using a lot more energy.
The air coming from your unit has a bad smell. If you can smell a musty odour coming from your unit when you turn it on, this means your unit has a build-up of dirt, mould and bacteria which circulates through the room each and every time you turn on your unit.
Your health is being affected. Clean air can help anyone who suffers from asthma, allergies, hay fever and ongoing sinus problems.
Your unit isn’t running as efficiently. Keeping your filters regularly cleaned helps greatly with the efficiency of the unit and reduces the amount of dirt getting into the air conditioner. This can reduce your energy costs while also benefitting your health.
Did you know: Regular cleaning of your air con unit can increase its life span saving you thousands of dollars in replacement costs.
What does the Premium Split System Air Con Clean consist of?
1. Check and test each Air conditioner prior to cleaning (We don’t clean air cons that don’t work properly)
2. Place water proof tarp over all floor coverings or furniture below the air con unit
3. Take before and after photos to send or show our clients the difference after our though clean
4. Remove, clean and sanitise filters
5. Remove and wash all covers
6. Cover all electrics for safety
7. Physically treat and clean the coils, behind the filters, the fan and fan housing and pressure rinse with clean water
8. Flush and check the drain to avoid possible leaks
9. Sanitise the coil, fan and fan housing
10. Reassemble all components
11. Dry any excess moisture on or around the air con unit
12. Test unit
13. Clean remote control if required
14. Inspect external units on ground level for any foreign matter like weeds, long grass, pet hair and remove and flush if necessary
15. 5 Point Check of the external unit if at ground level and accessible for:
• Damaged to insulation around copper piping or electrical conduit and advise on solutions**
• Any obstructions to air flow around the coils of the external unit such as cloths, pet hair or toys
• Check for any grass or weeds growing up under or into the external unit – remove
• Any Mould growing on the external covers or in the compressor coils – clean and treat
• Check fan blades and covers for corrosion and or grime
16. Clean up any mess from all work completed
17. Organise next service visit and leave contact card
18. Provide a completed next service sticker with recommended next service date
**Speak to your Purify Air Technician about replacing the insulation on the external piping leading to to the outside unit if it is damaged or withered and what costs are involved
Best Service Guarantee
You Might Need?
18 Point Guarantee
Air Con filter Clean
Air Curtain Cleaning
Box Air Con Clean
Cassette Air Con Clean
Ceiling and Extraction Fan Clean
Cool Room Cleaning
Ducted Air Con System Clean
Heat Pump Cleaning
Landlord Tenant and Property Manager
Premium Split System Clean
Basic Split System Clean
What Clients Say
About Our Services?
Quality and Reliability
I would highly recommend Purify Air Con Cleaning. With dust from our renovations and just day-to-day living, we knew our air-con needed a clean, but didn't realise quite how bad it was until we removed the filter! What a fantastic job he has done. We're now looking forward to better health, lower power bills and a better functioning air-con system.
Great service and great price. Purify Air Con Cleaning worked their wonders with my ant problem in my air con and saved the day. True gentleman. I highly recommend to all.
I had a lovely gentleman by the name of Greg come and clean two air cons in my home this afternoon. He was on time, courteous, and incredibly thorough. I would have no hesitation recommending your services to others!
What a Job!
I highly recommend Purify Air Con Cleaning. We got ours done a few weeks ago and they are running better than ever! So friendly.